An overview of my software projects
This is just a small list of projects that I have worked on. For more, head over to my GitHub profile.
My main website (this one), is a static website that is generated using Hugo and deployed on Cloudflare Pages. This is my third iteration, and I am probably going to keep this as the final version.
I have separated my blog to an independent WordPress instance. Using Markdown is good for things that I want to have full control over. However, in order to write consistently, I wanted something more accessible. WordPress was the final choice because I can write from my phone as well.
I have self-hosted two more things:
- A Gitea instance for managing my source code independently of GitHub and GitLab.
- A Woodpecker CI CI/CD server that integrates with my Gitea instance for really fast testing and iterations.
Several Projects for V Language
I joined the V Language Discord Server in 2020. I have been fairly active as a contributor and have been involed with the following projects:
- Reworking the
- Completely overhauling the
- Adding a pure V implementation of BigInteger in
- Contributed to the context-free grammar for V by modifying the tree-sitter-parser grammar.
I intend to continue contributing to V for the forseeable future. I will update my list of contributions accordingly.
Confluence = Contact + Influence
It is the name I gave to the Flask backend that I hosted on Deta.sh for my Contact Form. It has several desirable features:
- Professional email templates (made using MJML).
- CAPTCHA support (for both reCAPTCHA and hCaptcha).
- Email validation using time-limited token URLs.
I am not done working on it, but it is good enough to be considered an alpha-stage product.